Hello and welcome! My name’s Mel Dixon and I’m a freelance writer, copywriter and content marketer based in Brighton & Hove.
With more than ten years’ experience providing exacting copy for businesses and publications across a wide range of briefs, there’s a good chance I can help with your communication needs.
But I’m particularly useful if you require:
- Expertly written web copy which boosts your site’s SEO performance
- Inspired ideas for original content, written in the perfect tone and style for your target readers
- A blogging content strategy which drives site performance and search rankings
- Engrossing news stories which are fully researched and fact-checked
- A PR practitioner who will get you all the right coverage in all the right places
Whatever the nature of the project, as a professional writer I will take the time to understand three key things: your company, your audience and what it is you want to achieve.
Start the conversation: mel[@]copymel.co.uk
I trained as a journalist at Southampton Solent University where I became editor of student newspaper Solent Tide and Head of News at student radio station Sin Radio – now Radio Sonar.
As a professional writer, I have provided my expertise for a number of different clients including: Global Marketing Alliance, Flannel Communications, Talisman Communications, BoxRec News, Pub Landlord Advisor, Assassin Promotions and many more.
Whether it’s creating an SEO content strategy for a blog or website, or writing news stories to tight deadlines; I have a wide range of experience to bring to any copy project.
I was a finalist in XchangeTeam’s Freelancer of the Year Awards 2011.
In my spare time I play guitar and run as fast as I can.
Are you ready to get more impact from your copy? Email me your wish-list and let’s get started!